also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, April 21, 2024

notice has it means


I have eyes I don't use for seeing.

they gaze as I sense.

I have movies presented to me.

they are in front of what I naturally see,

but don't visually interrupt. 

I just focus on them in a frontal view,

in a space closer to my eyes,

in my general field of vision.

as I quickly translate them into meaningful,

then words come out of my mouth,

to more fully clarify the topic at hand.

I listen to what say,

as if in audience, to first hear.

shocked that it is my voice delivering.

I assume responsibility for what is said.

like it was my keen thought,

when quite inwardly, clearly, 

it was said through me.

I live fascinated into meaningful.

my close friends are well aware of this,

as the topic ride continues,

with more in depth, 

catering to what was recently 

what I said.

my understanding is up to speed,

even though there is a private wonder.

somewhere back there, 

in my otherwise inner self dialogue,

I comprehend 

and feel responsible, 

for my spokenness into observation.

I do have emotional earnest

and some capacity 

to multi-focus simultaneously.

I can't help that that is so.

I am asked.

can you ever turn that off

or shut it down?

and I immediately say no.

it has always been like this.

I've just refined its usage

to attend to only what interests me.

and the energetic truth of people, 

deeply interests me.

I have been know to say:

if someone gets in my crosshairs,

then this happens, with great frequency.

I don't know exactly what that means.

but I live within its usage,

as a self experiment ongoing.

I also send energy to at least 108 people,

every day ongoing.

it's been somewhere near thirty years 

of this daily happening.

it feels really natural

for me to express myself in this way.

the great majority of those people,

I may never see again in this lifetime.

I don't care about that.

I am more addressing their spirit,

then I am the person to person, 

that we once were, earlier in our lives.

some have already died

and that doesn't change anything

about my intentions to energetically care,

as if there are no accidents

in the eternal process of the wave.

where we were once river together,

we are still in viscosity of being,

by evaporatives, clouds, ocean, or rain.

surely I will have tears,

that will never come to my eyes.

but I feel their truth very deeply.

have you noticed this way,

quite privately,

about yourself? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment