also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 27, 2024

I have dreams


I have dreams 

from before I can remember.

I have to remind myself, 

as a person, of who I am.

this human being thing seems like an act-out 

of something deeper.

what I want to say, 

I can't fit into meaningful words.

there is something else deeply going on, 

beyond this reality pretext.

this feels like higher consciousness, 

but not mindfully so.

I can't go by my attention span, 

as a directive of my being.

all of my daily routines 

feel for a fringe of listlessness.

common cause has to be more, 

than topic bound to matter.

I don't want agreement anymore. 

I want the feel of alignment.

mentally, I don't feel that anything happening 

would deeply surprise me.

there are so many money-chase hidden-agendas, 

as concerns, to even bother with.

there is a need for face-to-face, 

that builds an immediate warmth, 

is all to ask for. 

not interested in chasing blame, 

just want a sense of direction.

now feels more like huddling together 

rather than gathering for enjoyment.

I now spend money on things, 

as a necessity request.

really tired of living 

on past conclusions made, 

sadly affecting now.

having an even keel

is clearly now, an inner process.

which is somehow why,

I have dreams, 

from before I can remember . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment