also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 20, 2024

let there be light


wanted light to be a source of sincerity,

forthright valid to my eyes.

but I am subject to interpretation's gloss.

what I see is subject to how I feel,

with my sight beyond looking

and more so about grasping. 

putting feel into sightedness,

investing into a kind of immersion,

where I take meaningful to me to be

as real as I can be in response.

standalones are passive in their reactions.

but nature has its way of redressing me.

and people are wildly interactive from the start,

as if physical motionless does not minimize. 

there is subtle action always in play.

so much so that I can falsify a statue into response,

at least initially so.

but then the rigor dies

and I am left with my interpretation's greed.

yet still wanting

light to be a felt-source of sincerity . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment