also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, December 22, 2023

where looking is not seeing


I am dreaming 

in the eye of denial,

yet living

in the eye of belief.

I trust

in the eye of wisdom,

yet live,

going forward,  

in the eye of mindfully conceived.

I expect

to become the eye 

of manifest

and fall prey

to the narrative self-generated.

I called it love,

as an open sea.

the other side of course,

is far out of sight.

why, I have a moment,

as if clarity took a stance,

is beyond comprehension.

though aimless and senseless 

yet fully erect.

as if existing 

as part of the self-camouflage,

that pursues life

as if identity 

is the gaming of life. 

in the living,

pain is just a page turn

and then back to the story at hand.

mumbling is a formal language,

which does not try for understand,

but seeks expression for other needs.

emotion doesn't have a formal way to speak.

I am nude inside of my body.

I need a mirror for that, 

just to see my soul . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment