also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, December 17, 2023

the un-experience happening


so how did this happen?

yes happen to you?

so, to say,

sometimes the inner world is

expressed as vibrational fullness showing.

an inner harmonic made sensory evident. 

finding oneness as a silent sounding

in a sonic vocabulary,

noticed as the sound of the thought

from the feelings between the words.

finding those still dark spaces

where emotion origins come up 

as unknowingly evoked,

as if capturing birds by freeing the wind.

unwatched by inner intimate sight, 

as for then. 

there feels like no self within me

and no method for showing is claimed.

this essence is not lost in this time's translation

but is as if sound expressed 

is somehow holding evident matter into form

by a gaze without frame or focus. 

somehow bearing down,

filling the field with an ongoing radiance

and matter is toasting in its existence.

if this is intuition

it is shimmering towards realization's presence.

it's sort of like out of body

yet more deeply within than normal.

it feels like being beside oneself as oneself.

normal is there

but functioning like a bystander to oneself.

from where within

or how can this be,

are sidebar inner questions

with not much audience to them.

someone of me takes me up.

someone might say that I am possessed

if they were there and aware watching.

it's like a moment outside of normal time,

not magic but other worldly.

a sense of being a conduit of oneself.

what happens has no story to tell.

some other dimensions crossed over and through.

emotionally it is wonderful and fulfilling.

but mentally, 

I can't speak about it with carriage or import.

so much of it was truly energetic in nature

yet minimal in evidence to display.

it you can feel what I feel,

what I felt, then you probably already know.

otherwise experience skills don't really help.

it's like we are in a symphony

and we are all playing musical instruments

I, the violin, you maybe the drums.

yet the violin is my body

and the sounding is internal.

I know the sound well

but not played through me in that way.

it was in a symphony of some other dimension.

my nerves somehow as strings,

the bow, beyond my sense of grasp.

the experience, as a concert of inwardness,

even though, space as such was undeclared.

as of now, I inwardly weep in ascension.

I have emotions that don't have a me.

it feels like my place in time is temporary.

this is not about life or death,

more about spacials and other dimensions.

like I am a few senses short of full experience.

there is nothing more to say,

if this is not already privately familiar to you.

just go into your own inner world,

find for yourself,

but don't expect to find a you.

just be an energy without confinement,

be unimaginably available,

be your musical instrument of being,

and play your heart alive . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment