also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, February 3, 2023

when I am faced with

 

I hold you in my tears, trembling,

yet not bound with conclusion or judgment,

just the shimmering coming from within.

this is where meaning was intended to take us.

to a beyond the stature of knowing,

to a sense of being in complete clear passage,

to lay down richly in the living,

to be a flower for scent experienced,

to end the use of meaning as just comforting,

to be the bask, 

beyond what breath serves to provide.

I go into this waterfall as experience overwhelming

and I become this fluid of tears in cleanse.

I have no breath-in that is worthy enough,

to embrace the enchantment,

to end all thought as separates attempting to meet.

just to be within the embrace of the embrace,

is to be that which does not know of it self as separate.

to have no emotion that does not swim within,

as a oneness yet to fully realize.

to leave all of longing and belonging

as sacred pronouncements of want-connection

and for words to be settled down into placidness

and for feelings to swim the stream 

that they are enriched and composed of.

I have no mind that wants or clamors or pronounces,

when bathing in the energy 

that is as the energy that bathes the all.

I have gratitude as life-force passing through me,

given freely without any restraint.

I am a chalk that writes

by this method of rubbing up against,

leaving some of what I have to offer.

that it comes to be, what it means,

is in the mindfulness of the beholder.

it is theirs, taken up into them,

as energy into energy,

beyond, behind and beneath. 

whatever is presented in the physical as translation,

is eventually and resourcefully fluid into them.

oneness is only diversely presented

until oneness has no cause, no concern,

no internal demand of certitude,

no measure of means or needs.

the essence of that travels through

all these mediums of being,

is, as if a self and its expressions 

are not any less of the essence

by any of the forms that they occupy.

this is oneness to an audience

until all of distinction ends in its prayer.

and all of mass is realized 

as the sound of that prayer,

in surrender from time, space, substance

and self-conscious, 

as the dominions of that prayer . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment