also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, February 18, 2023

so how is it?


I'm floating on a loan of existence for now.

for right now, 

I'm not on a pay as you go plan.

yes, I have a work visa,

but today is not a work day,

and so I am puttering at awareness

and as contemplative as 

coffee can imagine me to be.

I am asking my leisure self,

what was I up to 

that I attention-span missed.

they want to tell me about what-could-have-beens.

but I'm asking about what joys occurred, 

that I blatantly played through, 

though unaware.

my interest is not so much as memories referred to,

but more of simple pleasures, 

that I can revisit by a feeling means.

yes, I was there for that.

and now I can take that in,

in an uncluttered sense of delight.

this is where 

the float part of acknowledgment comes from.

using those appreciations as paddles

in my current stream of thought, 

that gets me from a right here 

to a next there, 

in a somewhat timely revelation manner.

you might say,

feelings that dress up as thoughts

and move through me, ever so slowly,

that I have side glances of wonderment at,

as if feelings of lightheartedness,

that surprisingly affect my sense of self-gravity, 

as if a current immediate balancing influence 

in my life.

so if angels are weightless in their travels,

and I have these moments of preciousness.

per chance that we meet,

as for a now,

and surprise myself,

that I have no questions to ask

but am honestly there

just to revel in this trance 

as if, to ongoingly,

consciously, self sustain . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment