also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, February 14, 2023

oneness coming


I have lucid dreams where, 

I wake up 

in the body of you looking out.

times when my emotional remarks 

come out of your mouth 

that I overhear.

things I have seen with your eyes 

in my absence, 

that I lucidly remember.

occasions where we walked on a beach 

that I've never been, 

yet my feet are feeling sandy.

places we've traveled 

that I don't recall 

except for your memories 

of you staring at me, 

being there.

if I ever pray, 

it is with your words, 

my lips, 

your voice.

we've made love in my mind 

without bodies or fluids.

we have shared thoughts, 

that have no topics, 

that come to mind.

we've been distances apart, 

where you wanted to sneeze 

and I did.

if I say you complete me,

it's truly a denial of our oneness.

times, 

when I am in to you 

as you are in to me

and we do not pass each other.

for me, sights into mirrors 

are visions of outcomes for you.

I have thoughts of yours 

complete me, 

before my asking.

hot days I want to go shirtless 

without wearing your bra.

times I have woken us up 

in complete joy, 

without arms or legs or torsos involved.

times I don't really remember having sex, 

but I do remember 

the overwhelm of sublime. 

with you, gender feels like 

different dialects harmonizing in song.

our shared sunsets pass 

as lifetimes in vibrants of memory.

why 'we' is still an operative term, 

I do not understand nor comprehend.

for now, I have given up on feelings, 

just to have and be the feel.

there are physical positions we get ourselves into 

as kindling, 

just to experience the fire.

I've been a high mountain top, 

kissing your passing inner storm.

I have been profoundly swaying tree branches 

in your hurricane turmoil undressing me

yet as trembling roots, 

deep in the soil of your moody embrace.

I have taken up evaporative tears 

from the waterfall of your sorrows.

how we were ever the cold of glacier,

we're now becoming the warming of sea.

for I am rainclouds, 

passing in your sky,

as you are waterways 

circuitously upon the land of me.

and how we are motion to and of each other, 

is only oneness, 

coming in our minds 

as thoughts flow, openly . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment