also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, June 5, 2022

of a presence


I look for heartbreak daily, 

to expand me.

I don't want, 

a keepsake sense of myself.

I want ever expansive, 

as inclusion.

I don't want particulars 

to represent me.

I am looking into the all of it, 

as inclusion.

I am not sure the 'I' is transitional.

surely it is possessive by claim.

but is yearning a character flaw?

existence has so much posing, 

as account.

where is reverie and immerse?

something more than mood recognition.

so much of unlearn, 

is really go deeper within.

words carve while looking forward, 

to snow fall,

to experience gravity, 

as earth in prayer,

to read the tarot of sky, 

with constancy,

breath, 

as a perpetual friend.

if I bring eventful into my view,

I become a photographer, 

working for memory.

I don't want frame,

as much as I have a need 

for gaze.

can't we be the stream of beings

and not the rainfall of circumstances?

wanting my asking to go away, 

from center stage.

oh, to be of a presence, 

beyond mindful . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment