also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, March 25, 2022

if I meta-perspective you

 

if I meta-perspective you, 

could we be more than just friends?

I'm not saying lovers,

not saying past-life intimates either.

could we be of a oneness,

of an evolutionary means 

beyond inhabiting the earth?

a higher means of planetary life to come,

as we be and make that discovery?

if we were obviously telepathic, 

would that make the process easier to pursue?

if we shared the same mind-screen openly,

would we know of life in a deeper way?

if we were mind-mutual 

would opinions be a form of hilarity between us?

would common interest be a drag?

could we actually search for others?

could there be more on the way?

I'm assuming we'd be of common purpose,

in terms of a deeper agenda driving us along.

we'd be somewhat scamming reality, 

for its apparent methods and worth.

somehow I can't feel and be guilty for this.

I'm not interested in win or conquer either.

I just want to promote an elevated sanity of being

and enroll in it as if that means it's possible.

would this make us all closer to the now?

would it be enough to discover 

the shortcomings of life as otherwise lived?

maybe I just want to meta it all

and calm down about having a life

that appears as tangled strands to unwind,

as if order comes 

from one strand of humankind made unknotted.

I don't want a strand-view of existence, 

not even to make a ball of order. 

I want where that fiber comes from,

where that fiber was an outcrop of growth,

where that being of this case was sheared,

where before the shearing,

there was a being with soul.

I want to be where that soul had origin.

I want for that for us all.

so, what if I meta-perspective you?

would you want to come along? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment