also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, March 7, 2022

heresy versus hearsay


heresy versus hearsay, 

who drew the line in the sand?

how deep, how wide, how vast?

is this a crevasse for belief to cross?

what is the makings of the backdrop,

the backstory, or the background,

for the real of sightedness 

to grip these words?

heresy has contradiction as its ware,

while hearsay has doubtful as its source.

I make meaning, 

as if a creator at work.

am I to work with these words of mouth?

to fashion a truth for belief to ponder?

when does origin 

have my trustworthy approval?

is belief the currency I live on?

a gravity of freefall meaning, 

moving forward,

as life for the living?

aren't heresy and hearsay only seasonings

to the main course of understand?

I have a want for run-on sentences spoken,

for the loss of punctuation on demand,

for the studiedness of heresy, 

before it's spoken,

and for the readiness of hearsay,

before the blab.

I can think of it as authorization,

that has either become 

defendedly overstated 

or otherwise initially lost its source 

by the way.

what makes for it to be appealing?

it has to topically touch my heart.

I don't need its reputation 

or the lack of it,

for the rendering of my concern.

just topic with wings and talons will do.

and I will provide the rest, 

until it either lands,

as nest bound as meaningful

or otherwise gone to the horizon line

and clearly, out of my sight . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment