also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, August 3, 2020

blurts that are born

what I'm willing to speak about.

how does that start, the embarrassment of it?

thoughts that surface as words in mind-sentences

as the result of inward images crashing into emotions

and some how safety in resulting words that gather.

crowded within, with words that cluster-urge,

where the only retrieval as release is to speak out.

spoken as if feedback, even to myself 

but outwardly overheard.

words, now properly dressed as heard out-loud

is this talking to myself in front of an audience,

disguised as if intended conversational?

but really not the same 

as intentionally talking to myself.

am I now an unrevealed third party 

to what was said,

pretending to have an inward competence 

thus shared?

this is a mild calamity 

complete with gestures and warming.

this is like an unexpected sneeze in a public setting

with kleenex in hand, 

covering up thoughts with gestures,

guarding against these emotions 

that come with bullhorns.

I feel like the M.C. at a special 

yet occasional self-event.

the topic at hand seems so situationally out of place.

I try to conversationally excuse myself 

without saying that.

like, "what I just said, you only overheard in passing

as there was a third party of interest listening 

but now gone".

so where were we before this all happened to us?

ah yes, I was silently in my head 

and you were casually just a passerby . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment