also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 8, 2020

the ya-butts

there are the ya-butts of a wonderful life.

the ya-butts are in the 'nots' of the 

"I would if I could" remarks.

I could suffer from demystification of life from wealth.

this side-bar experiment is always available.

it is part of the conjure from the inquiries 

that self-talk brings about.

yet the absolute control dominance of being

is fabriced by a supreme elegantly profound surrender.

where vast is always bowing

in the witness of experience.

yes, give me the peak experience of an empty mind

without the intervention of comparative truth,

or some non-ordinary states of consciousness

for outing a wisdom that is spiritually actualizable,

when being responsible becomes 

totally and sightlessly self-custodial in service to others.

I am currently in the business that defends 

but can't actually create resolution.

I put understandings up next to compassions,

and disclaimers next to topics of denial.

as a pleasure seeker, 

I only have a visitor pass.

once there is the think I fuel on 

but it is often under-dimensionaled 

for the substance of truth to occur.

yet smotherings of higher consciousness 

overwhelms my daily life.

high frequency coherence is upward striptease surrender. 

why have a mind of its own

when contradictions become the petaled path taken?

I can't really complain though

without inwardly realizing how stupidity solemnly stands

out in the cold with the remarks it makes.

there, trembling from the laugher generated from fear.

I could be boasting in out-breaths 

as if attempts at calming oneself.

shivers are praying for relief on their own.

as if to get relief from this body 

that acts out on its own.

and a mind striving for separation by thought, 

is to attempt to outlive the carriage it's living in.

composure is bought and sold 

as stoic, pleasantries, passivity, 

maybe even long-suffering 

or well-aware but uninvolved.

the ya-butts are always dancing.

the mind is a ballroom 

and I have feet for thoughts 

and wings made out of the-think-of-it all . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment