also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, July 25, 2020

the travel of think

so I tried to run my thinking by someone else

but they couldn't see it.

so I ran my thoughts by them instead

and that they could relate to,

but that really didn't help.

it wasn't like I had a flat tire

and needed some assistance.

it was more like I needed a map,

some sense of direction, distance

and recognition 

in time and space perspective.

language only dresses up my thoughts

but it doesn't adequately represent my think.

so when I go to thought,

I can yack away

and people are nodding with approval.

it's like we are all at the train station,

waiting for the appropriate train of expectation

and there is agreement 

about what a ticket to ride is.

but if I talk other kinds of travel to foreign sites,

it seems I have body-oder of the mouth,

understanding ceases, 

and agreement ceases.

I'm in an invisible glass case,

viewed as from curious to gawk 

to then just look away.

my think was supposed to invite your think.

but we don't have easy agreement that way.

you had to have a think all ready and waiting,

so that we could ride off into wherever 

that think would have taken us.

I would guess I wanted the travel of think

but not the train station of thought,

as a means of getting from here to there . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment