also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I receive awareness

I receive awareness 

as if in the form 

of delicate sensitives touching me.

the contact acknowledged

is beach, reaching out into ocean awareness.

there is a wisdom discovered to be this occupancy.

this magical has a mind of its own.

inward melodies that fascinate have a presence.

that which takes up space in me is embodied.

the invitation to be aware is a self embrace.

I become small prayers of details noticed,

a religion of curiosity before I had innocence. 

weather is dancing above me

to music I cannot directly hear.

but by its movement, 

the visuals give me a sense for those sounds.

sense is so invitational,

as if the theatre of experience is an engorgement.

there is so much of the intake to process

without a mandate for order

or a map of intentionality to follow.

I don't know from a whisper to a want.

I am assuming that skin, 

my skin, as I claim it 

sets a notion of boundaries,

as a measure for recognition to surface

as if to pause and conclude into a summary.

I just now realize 

that gravity had been background-laughing,

but now, into almost burst-out laughter

as if in a game of sensory hide and seek.

and I thus realized its presence upon me.

for I have a sense of weight 

that does not go away.

not all of me, 

but surely the physical parts are that weigh.

it's so constant 

that it didn't register by contrast.

and I clearly didn't noice 

the weight of any thing else surrounding.

this makes me wonder how impending works.

even the notion of next in my mind 

is shocking,

as there is movement within me as this realization.

it comes, it settles, and it seems to move on

as if I have limits of awareness and attention.

somehow I am solid and positioned amongst.

sadly, everything is not as evidentially animated 

as I thought.

am I not new but somehow recovering?

as if revisiting this old house of me 

but freshly so?

don't know if this was/is a coma 

or a new life born.

awareness woke me up, 

maybe into cruel shoes.

and I was somewhere else, 

blessedly but for now blindly, somewhere else. 

until this mysteriously or magically happened,

but for now, right now.

I don't really know of their differences . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment