also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, July 24, 2020

the self of experience

not caring, 

is caring on a different level.

like I don't really love myself,

but in a loving way.

like I wish I was more 

than I thought myself to be,

but I am.

like there are times

I wish I was dead and gone,

but I'm back.

there are times

I fall through the cracks,

but exist as ground-under.

have flashes of success,

but thrive as a storm of the soul.

I am incapable of telling the whole truth,

only to discover

that truth was never organized for the telling.

telling is just a striptease of the mouth,

for minds that are ever the voyeurs. 

experience is a lot like that.

and so I constantly ask it,

what else have you done for me lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment