also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, March 11, 2020

what 'want' thinks 3/11/20

think, as observed, has long lines of order.
I don't want hose spray,
I want rain
as the windswept blethering water soak of meaning.
I want talk-say 
that got cursory approved.
I want outside the box, 
outside the box, 
to talk with me.
I want to hear the whispers of roots 
about soils and trees.
I want meaning 
that gets me to involuntarily hug.
I want an internal discovery 
of new turn-on switches.
I want captivation to invent me again.
I want 'want' to plead, to crave, to implore, 
even if to be the self of conjure, 
for whatever.
but get me the inferno out 
of this quicksand of order.
I feel like a one-dimensional limp in action.
I want from spry to grandiose, 
but without self-audience.
I want the spillage of laughter
and over-heated installments 
of burst-forth-love,
the streaming of collective thought 
forming amongst us,
the chrysalis of the unexpected 
forming from within.
give me immaculate 
as ever pending.
I want the titillation of the unknown 
breathing down my neck.
I want the after-burn of now 
before it ever thinks to blister.
I want experience to grow up
and stop being passively incessant 
and monotonously self-imposed.
I want to be a fish out of water 
and instantaneously grow wings.
I want flight without dimensional restraint.
I want gravity as an embrace 
and not as an impasse.
well, then again,
I want a think that sheds its own skin.
well maybe, just maybe,
'want', of itself, 
wants a mind of its very own.
and I am naively but whole-heartedly  
along for this ride . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment