also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, March 13, 2020

separate from notice 3/13/20

I feel really separate
from where notice works in me
I make it search for me
scamper around in the inward declarative
nudge my nervous system into a subtle alert
make my eyes sort of stare out at whatever
before there is a focus demand that registers
and there is the now involuntary-name-it demand
like recognition needs to bark at it
for me to summon some sort of word tag
to associate with what seeing offers
as if notice has this as a formal approach
noticing has such tedium as monotony to it
I feel hand dragged into awareness
maybe it's that I don't like the separate-from approach
it just keeps reminding me as separate defined
and what do I get from notice?
well, it doesn't get me connected and immersed in it
it just gets more names and more locations
and of the separate but surround of it all
a prison is like that also
in that I am surrounded by all things imposing
I'm not one with anything
just me before notice creates this occupancy
I feel without the need for content
I expand without naming
I have a language of uninterrupted embrace
and then notice happens
and matter over-demonstrates by way of notice
it's all so heavy-handed
I don't want to say that they are mutually exclusive
but notice is so out of touch with what I feel
not that I don't feel for or with what notice provides
but it is not the same
not even close to being the same
notice seems to want to steal the energy of things
like I am supposed to pilfer for riches from notice
notice gets me appearances there of
notice indirectly declares the distance between us
and makes that seem satisfactory and sane
sure, fine, but not to me
I wanted to be the mountain
and not spend my life walking around it, tourist style
I guess, in some strange way
notice seems like a bad technique to be using
it's such a dismissal by means
it's constantly impressing me
with how I am not connected to anyone or anything
but am hell bent on association 
by some sensory convenience that lives on
as a version of our relatedness
notice is a self composition I don't want
I wanted the self of oneness
where expression is alignment at worst
and oneness ever expressed onwardly
I have a life before notice
but reality is in a constant denial process
nevertheless feel takes me to there
and nothing ever gets in the way . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment