also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, March 1, 2020

the gravity of weightlessness 3/1/20

the gravity of weightlessness, 
it revels by high contrast initially. 
all the nudge of expectations chime in.
the past is laboriously framing the now.
comparative measures are keeping me at bay.
hard to get current 
when all methods used have a correlative past.
there is so much me-affect to get beyond.
that style of sensing is not useful,
as if when I was separate from the ocean,
I was easily afraid of it and in it.
but when I became water in the ocean,
it was informative and supportive,
no conflict, all confluent.
same here, as if going beyond the paradox
is going beyond my perception of paradox.
I did not know myself in this light.
the anvil of language is gone.
I have no weight-bearing say.
I can't make a fist with words.
all of speak has little to do 
with the impact of meaning 
and everything to do with tonal source.
my harp to your harp and back.
weight is metaphor for fear.
tone is all vibrancy.
we are the livingness of vibrancy.
mindfulness as representational is clutter.
there is a deeper wellness functioning.
I have not been the exploits of sensory aware.
now I thirst from a deeper palate than taste.
critical mind is just a pair of well worn gloves.
I don't feature engagement.
I now revel in connectedness
as transitional baby-steps on into oneness.
and for now, by words,
I call it
the gravity of weightlessness . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment