also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, March 13, 2019

‘try' is excess mental baggage 3/13/19


“I’ll try”
is the point of verbal entry
but the presumption of inherent logistics
is already deeply in place
I’ll try presumes an audience of self
in that I will be watching myself
do what ever that be
bound by some behavior in action
‘try’ is a guaranteed fallback position
guarding against future criticism 
for effort made
it implies that I also will be watching myself
do whatever it is 
as if both a participant and also as audience
it is the introduction of self-conscious
into the depths of the experience
as if watching while doing is a protection necessity 
so that the effort at focus is divided
the defense for whatever the attempt
is already being in place
account for one’s action is weighing heavily
as a built-in 
by the nature of the announcement
“I’ll try”
this is a form of sabotage
self-inflicted and then,
in an original sense, personified
all of this is mental baggage 
to the physical action to be taken
try implies audience of potential account
and subsequent criticism as account
under the devotion to apprehension
one learns the position of the phrasing
“I’ll try”
so much of a deeper self philosophy 
has to come into play
for “I’ll try” to be dismissed 
from the attention directed 
and the effort put forth.
everyone has to face the seduction
some will conquer and dismiss
others will shun and be at affect
self-consciousness has so much baggage
as if the journey of life requires it . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment