also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, March 9, 2019

the telling 3/9/19


self-consciousness is the theatre of oneself
experience provides the personalized viewing 
one’s mentality is an audience perspective
we all pay extra for concessions,
a presumed better view, 
and choice of movie-versions to watch
sequels seem to be habit forming
time makes expectations a keynote inner speaker
the narrative assumes some sense of account
dualistic thinking is an obliged presenter
suicide may end a chapter but not the big screen
whoever of me wrote my script for the day
may not have had me clearly in mind
if I am fully in character 
then I am essentially lost to me
no wonder it appears
that I’m always acting out 
reality seems to be composed of make believe
as if documentation and subsequent evidence 
really tells the story of my soul . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment