also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, March 11, 2019

the unknown 3/11/19


I am a servant of the delicate 
and intricate unknown.
I have a nose-ring of subtle devotion
and reality is a graze and a cud.
what baffles is an orientation forward, 
as if future awaits.
recognition rides in the side-car, 
catching the breeze of it.
and of course ‘it’ is a recognition term
for a one word vocabulary, 
for the next thing in frame.
the unknown possesses me 
but won’t tell.
all I get is aftermath 
which is the homework of experience.
details work like flashcards
as if I alway need more practice
at anxiety and expectations.
when I am swimming in the unknown,
surface disappears.
the embrace has no contact of limitation.
immerse is ever the hug, so to say.
I find the rabbit of me,
comes out of the hat of me.
and the magician of me 
is no wiser 
but presented with the feel of serene. 
no one turns this into an event.
passage is ever the flow
as if time is the only audience
and it has it own version of indifference,
privately and for amusement.
I await for a yawn and sneeze 
to come to me
at the same time,
as an expression of my soul
and an amusement of being . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment