also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 25, 2017

the enigmatic ‘not know’ part 3 10/25/17

I don’t mean to ask these questions, really.
I am just personally and privately attempting to address this.
so I am ‘it’ but only aware as a carrier of ‘it’,
and the real essence of ‘it’, may not have a fallback me?
but I seem to be of a method whereby I have to have ‘story’,
and I want to have the method of ‘identify’ and also ‘know’.
and if they were sort of crutches as my means
but not party to the essence of ‘it’,
how can ‘who-comes-to-be’
have any consciousness with me?
and if I am that consciousness of ‘not know’,
does that now still or also exist?
so if all the methods of time and space may not really exist,
were they the means of this matrix and its sustainability?
so even the nature of experience may only be solipsistic
and reality is then a formalized and structured pretend
but is it real only by our methods?
so are we only falsely aware within our construction
of what it is to live?
yet we never escape but always remain
and therefore are somehow confined,
but there is a possibility that ‘not know’
will gets us to there
but would that transformation be
a clear and radical departure?
where there is no more the need for mass,
self, or consciousness as they are,
yet for now, have we come to be engrossed
with all its manifestations?





No comments:

Post a Comment