also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 24, 2017

the enigmatic ‘not know’ part 2 10/24 17

so what is the power of ‘not know’ ongoing?
how does ‘not know’ realize its worth
and the integrity of this is carried on without knowing?
obviously, we are blessed with false presentations
all the time
and yet persist in this unyielding pursuit,
however dense it is.
is ‘not-know’ a shield
or a protective means of participation?
is there no answer that takes me out of not knowing?
if that is so, then is know itself,
a false concept of pursuit?
is ‘know’ a form of excess baggage
and a false means?
if ‘know’ is not the driver of this all,
then how does going beyond ‘know’ work?
what is it then, that claims a notion
of either get-free or life-beyond ….. ‘know’?
if everything I know is only a façade
then what does a conscious realization function like?
so if I am a carrier but do not identify with the essence,
or that which it is within
and yet carried in this manner,
how does evolution into that which is,
come to happen?
so if all I know is not it
and all that I claim is not real
in this deeper sense,
then if I came to be that,
would the rest of me, the carrier,
be aware
or further exist?


No comments:

Post a Comment