also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, October 23, 2017

the enigmatic ‘not know’ part 1 10/23/17

how does ‘not know’ really work?
is the consistency of ‘not know’ an achievement?
do these in-folds of experiential consciousness prohibit us?
are we just carriers of a deeper truth though unrealized?
is humanness just a vessel of occupancy for this unknown?
we make assumptions about the body being home,
about the experience version of self being essentially it.
these as ‘what-if’s’ don’t have weight without proof
beyond the occupancy that fills every moment
of our awareness.
okay, if my body is not me,
and my mind is not really me,
and all of experience is just a resolute mirage,
and we are in the matrix of false existence,
what is the big picture and can I possibly comprehend it?
is my existence too diminutive for me to embrace this?
is life just this platitudinous but overwhelmingly deep,
so even if I could,
I really couldn’t and be with a familiar me?
would it just be another level or version of now, 
as now is?


No comments:

Post a Comment