also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, March 25, 2024

you asked

 

as rock, 

I know of the secrets of substance.

I have aligned 

with the intention of wood.

as mountain, 

I often french kiss with the breeze.

I have watched 

the ocean's confessions into the sky.

I have wept with the rain, 

that has downright lost its way.

watched water dream of a better life 

than wandering.

know of the infectious laugher 

of blooming in spring.

have asked snow, 

point blank, 

where did you come from.

learned from wind, 

the tornado technique of whistling.

given birth 

to what wants out, 

as if lava from inside.

realized that matter, 

as a printed medium, 

has many presentation styles.

space seems to have the surface 

to do so, 

effortlessly.

and you, 

at long last, 

have taken up the hobby of wonder? . . .








No comments:

Post a Comment