also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, March 1, 2024

now before the happen-stance


now happens, 

way before experience registers.

even what flashes across as discernment

is just meager samplings,

vagaries from trained eyes that identify. 

fulfilling is in matching up

with what is already known.

now has no interest in our takeaways. 

we're just there,

at the garage sale of post nows. 

we have interest in the futures of usage

and the recall of pasts, 

in memorabilia presenting.

now is just neighbors 

that we never came to know.

now has no shadows presenting

but our memory is full of shade in disclosures.

now has no surface,

but we, in a frame-sense, seem to.

recognition is such a clumsy versionary task.

with now,

we never have met, 

so called, eye to eye.

I am of the present

but I have nothing to present as present.

not sure I have the wherewithal of meeting,

since experience is my interface,

my method of takeaways. 

I don't possess a communication base in the now.

to converse seems profoundly impossible.

now, does not have such things,

like language, experience and memory as recall.

not a clue,

as how to have even preparatory skills.

it is as if a timeless bridge across forever

and I identify as a 'you are here'.

there is some now of me,

but I thirst for presence

and am undignified.

I leap with my mind into timelessness

and fall back into mental images and words.

now is so right here,

so eminently, conspicuously, prominently,

invisibly, strikingly, evidentially not there.

but here as there,

that I am a want without wings,

in a sky that fills me but can't fly.

I am a know with only distance from,

at my command.

can never be the gift given,

to unwrap myself from time.

inklings of emotional ever-last 

linger out of consciousness frame.

can only sense the presence of self,

as occupy.

now is the map

that lives as itself,

without eyes to survey

or a self as dignified. 

by being separate from,

I want to leap into the now,

with no moving parts.

to have sensory, vibratory, 

without any display,

to come to realize, 

that time is not the father of now,

that god has no image,

and that being has no substance

and now, 

not declarative of self identified . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment