also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, January 23, 2024

glance as self embrace


when a glance is an operative,

is when emotion remembered 

is a lower look to the left.

a glance to the upper right 

is searching the apprehensive for appeal.

a glance to the upper left 

is for an approximation 

of anticipated agreement.

and glance to the lower right 

is for the capacity 

to dull down into forget.

visual operatives as mind assistants,

allowing for emotional 

to be in the interplay.

for see has feel 

besides having sight.

one of sight goes to recognition,

while the other of glance 

goes towards immersion revealed.

one is self in recognition declaring.

the other is being in the swim of the see.

don't ask me 

what my eyes can't say first.

language is 

just a long lineup in passing.

eye to eye 

is a dance that takes itself upon.

we are all the ink

behind our ballpoint eyes. 

my sight writes me upon you.

read me in the feel-language of flow.

each of us, diaries of the moment,

written upon the page of another.

if I happen to glance away,

know my emotional me 

with patience offered.

and I, the same . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment