also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, January 5, 2024

beyond imaging's impress


overwhelmed by the onslaught of imaging,

yet wanting for the trickle of nuanced as feelings.

breath is a prayer for me then.

sensory has so much visual baggage to endure.

I am now tone-deaf by sight.

it is so worn to be looking out, 

as if cynicism is a visual account.

I almost feel threadbare without imaging.

sight now only gives me coins in the pocket,

shoes adequately tied,

usage of a rear view mirror,

the voice of order,

inwardly commenting on the passings 

of views, that die by commentary's made.

sight has become the cursory 

of the crossing of the eyes

and the dotting of the tease.

sight has become

the waterfall in the wintertime frozen.

it stares back blandly

at my expectation in muted quandary. 

wanting a mind-screen of holographic composition,

where vibratory is sight-filled

and hum is touch shared.

where feel has sensory range 

beyond what audience can provide.

where intimacy is of a grander scale

than self justifiably identified.

where the river of aliveness 

is passing through me

and not me stand in the river, 

waiting for a selfie to be realized.

my senses so honor my wants,

but somehow not dignify my needs.

I need my crossing guard

to admit to its hypocrisy.

my sense of order limited to table settings.

my sight not dedicated to screen saver.

my sight somehow eats

with the fork in the road,

while I then have impressions for meals.

I want sight for reveal,

not so much for identify.

I want to believe in the service of sight

and not so much of the seduction.

I feel like sight is a confinement

to a conveyer belt of boredom.

I want to be the artist of sight

and not the audience resulting from it.

I want to blink

and for mind-worthiness to reappear.

I have needs for the brush of sight

to create deliverances and causals,

that revive my sense of being.

save for me some sight of embodiment.

some overwhelm of inwardness in response.

some journey for my eyes,

where look is not a drive-by

and see is emersion 

in the ever of immersion expressing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment