also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, June 30, 2023

silence in spokenness


learning from the grandness,

in a conversation of silence,

having no interruptions,

where topics just appear,

as self, 

from much inward spokenness.

yet, this does not feel like a monologue.

subject matter always has theme melody.

can't argue with the tonals of delivery, either.

it's like walking in a meadow,

but cannot feel my feet for the ground.

my thoughtful has become an atmosphere.

topics have aromas, 

that also have flavors.

it seems I pick the fruit

yet reflectingly, 

respect the tree.

some much of wind 

travels in a shared silence. 

eventually, I leave the audience perspective

and once again,

silence in spokenness, 

and I become, 

within myself . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment