also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, June 7, 2023

journey of words


what makes immediacy so relevant?

for not all of memories

have a nostalgic launch.

forgive does not have a natural technique,

yet commonly thought of, 

as to be forgotten.

oh for that,

that hides on the tip of my tongue. 

does nostalgia have to appear

like it just re-rained?

do I have to be here,

standing here,

as if a bystander to thought provoked?

or have to be calmed

by what familiarity offers?

for there are many times

I am speechless,

because I can't come to say

what is really on my mind.

and it's not that

the cat's got my tongue,

for being speechless

can be very very mind rich.

for I'll be taking so much to the grave

that I can feel like

I am being buried alive.

and could I ever be speechless?

as a form of telling the truth?

and is thought provoked

essentially just an utterance away?

and is this where, 

silence is golden,

is only in the mind of the beholder?

hey all of this

is just a series of thoughts,

that have departed, 

in a journey of words . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment