also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, June 12, 2023

asking a stone


I ask stone for an answer.

stone is ever replying.

but I only have eyes for ears.

time would laugh at my question.

asking me if timelines actually converse,

while riding out their separate existence.

especially when one is the dignity of human 

and the other is of qualified stone.

I know I have had tears 

that never made it to the liquid state.

does that skill help me to understand?

I have held what I can not sense as touch.

does that help me to comprehend?

I have mass the way we both have mass.

does that link us beyond what divides?

I have a wisdom that does not, will not

seek, or enter into words.

does that answer 

to what would have been a question asked?

if I had actually tried to dialogue with a stone? . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment