also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, April 14, 2023

quantum us all


I breathe in a purity, 

that humbles my mind to witness,

that gravity allows me 

to feel for the free-fall.

I have a capture-net of tears,

waiting for a reason to reign forth,

but levity whispers into both of my ears simultaneously.

and there is an uplift of warmth that is heard.

the center of the universe gave me a forgotten name,

that I call out by living it,

but do not hear it said.

pathos and charisma meet secretly.

and they are a shimmer so refined, 

I cannot feel.

but I sense their depth and the richness.

why I have surface is now useless to me.

for even the referential me 

is a burden of notice.

I could want for the way sky talks

and earth hears as in its responses.

the essence of beauty is always in motion

yet memory attempts freeze-frames for keeps.

but I want for the cutting-edge,

even if comprehension is left in the past.

give me the touch of a waterfall-ing into mist,

desert heat's soulful ballad of whispers rising,

the speak of underground water's traveling hum-anthem,

sensory before it settles into recognition,

motion without the evidentials of form,

and next thought as now, so clear and full,

that nothing preceded it and nothing ever follows.

even the death of cognition

if oneness came without meaning and text.

just quantum us all,

and end the mishap of time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment