also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, April 2, 2023

oneness reseeded


I am the suicide 

of ever being the witness to myself.

experience is my means 

of slow death happening.

committing me to a circumstance 

of the dignity of a self

and the subsequent consequences 

of isolation as my method's resolve.

I am a oneness reseeded.

I grow to flock in the collective, 

to prosper as confluent,

to essentially and eventually re-converge,

to demystify what is so absent,

to thrive beyond what presents as cognitive need,

to emotionalize my so-called intelligence,

and to unsubscribe

from my notarized ceremonious self-sacrificial script,

to then seed flock

and to confluent into convergence, 

and to be, 

from beyond, 

that it is so . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment