also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 13, 2020

my experiencer


I don't want my experiencer 

to be a critical mind.

I want my experiencer 

to be of curiosity,

to be of the intake, 

the imbibe, 

the embrace,

to be by immersion as the method 

of learning.

critical mind is ever the premise 

of being separate.

I have no interest in cataloging 

or documenting.

I don't want to become 

the library of congress 

of experiential learning.

I want curiosity to get me invited.

I want to be taken beyond knowable,

to where nurturance is ever life-attending.

I want to be in the stream

that eventually melts me,

that takes me into the mystery,

that makes me elemental,

that allows me transcendence,

that feeds me again into the manifest,

that provides for me, 

the wisdom of integrity,

where the self is absorbed 

into the presence of oneness

where place in its oneness

has no more the need 

for the self-sense of occupancy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment