also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, November 18, 2020

genetic as the ocean


there is the genetic bias of particulars.

these act-outs that seem spontaneous

but they are handouts of creative response,

as the physicality 

that has to be named and revered.

my oddities of the private self source 

are undisclosed

as storylines of life 

that had thematic genetic origin.

all is well until observation kicked in,

as the world of similarities 

then makes demands.

I am sided by the way I claim what I sense

and then the details begin to clap in support.

I have mind-fills over emotional clamor. 

anyone would think 

I was positional by nature.

prejudice is what anyone would say 

in disagreement.

is it because I talk into conclusions stated?

we are all at affect of perception's means.

I wanted clamor to come forth as rapport, 

as a language 

that pronounced the harmony in say.

this is gene-pool madness 

by mindfulness lead astray.

what is the tranquil pool 

we all commune to be?

take my speech away 

if differences is all I see.

I wanted awareness to be my skin 

that we all wore.

I'm just saying what I want us to all feel.

genetics is just an outcrop of diversity,

speaking the oneness of source 

behind the appearances.

can't we get the cause sense for real

and stop abiding 

by the affects presented as us?

there is one embrace happening 

as time honored

and I don't want to be the swim of it.

I am the ocean of it,

and I swim the current I am . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment