also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 17, 2019

what gives experience 12/17/19


I have a topside that responds 
to the winds of what people say.
I have a feel-liquidity that responds
with the potential of tears held in check.
I have a physicality that responds
as if experience was luggage with decals.
I don’t know what it means
when “it’s a load off my mind”.
I can either go to a place 
like, where I can stare at icebergs
until something of recognition appears
or I can go directly there 
and carve like crazy
and see, for a short time,
what I created to represent 
what I sense or feel inwardly.
but the glacial melt is always on.
creation, in this way, meets its maker 
and it is gone.
and I am then left with what drives me
and what it means for that to be so.
armed with the think and these skills,
what is this next moment’s calling?
in the long view,
every moment is manifest-creation and then gone.
and what is my carry forward from that?
the haunt of memories?
the storied account?
the undisclosed drive propelling me?
all that is relevant, is coming out of me
yet all of experience is directed into me.
well, I thought all of this to be true,
but really, the blessedness of giving,
and channeling the feel of being
seems to be the profound gift of giving,
as the only experience 
that runs deeper then memory justifies.
it has an impenetrable now
but that now has this presence to it,
like a lit candle in the otherwise dark of life.
there is nothing else to living
but being the light that comes through.
therefore no photo-albums, no grand stories,
no family unit is then the greater human whole,
there is no history or archives of account 
to reflect upon that clearly.
just letting the life-force through,
with consciousness as the servant
and embrace from deeply within
what gives experience 
this essence sense of life . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment