also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 22, 2018

the makings of an up-roar 8/22/18


one horse running towards me
from a great distance away
its mane bobbing and aflame
turns into a wide-spread of many
in a collaborative rush of light
circling me from all sides, 
fast approaching 
as if to breathlessly engulf 
but this vision-field expands 
completely beyond a 360-frame
drowning, 
more from this rush of envelopment 
yet evocative becomes my overwhelm
whatever was grounding me, 
soon vanished 
for this gravity is boundless, 
no hints any more of up or down
small eddies of laugher 
are bubbling up from within me
blending the before, the during and the hereafter  
all of the sky, the far reaching sky
was my last in-breath taken
ready to greet the emphatic of everything 
yet now has no pronouncement
thick and warm and far-seeing 
meet in a blending liquid elixir state
all the intimate appendages of mine 
are just next thoughts reaching
yet experience features no particulars to grasp
bathing and basking are currently 
the same emotional affix to living 
for what is, sensorially sizzles 
as a vibratory stillness, 
a sound-loop so satisfying
as the tingling becomes levity sip-able 
my streaming-senses climb the walls 
towards nonexistence’s call
for there are buzzards of blessedness circling 
the banquet of becoming is forthright evident
roundabouts of supposed mentionables 
are all about to collide as if tongue-tied
dizzy, with what intrigue this offers
tizzy and sensate copulate within me 
their magnetics produce an offspring
its dimensions within me breath in life
while I am mopping the floors of existence 
with tears coming down from laughter 
I give up on naming any of it
for the giant redwoods of my mind 
whisper to me 
as my forever forest from within
for now I can feel 
how every two drops of water recompose 
for when they first meet,
for their sense of ocean-intimacy as embrace 
and the weather all around me
has become a one hair brush 
to the canvass 
that is the everywhere on me
for now, wholeness has no apparent boundaries
beginnings and endings are just 
mutually reactive mirror views
language is but chewed gum 
left-behinds, stuck under counters 
from several lifetimes ago
these are the well beyonds,
all of this, just the rumble of overwhelms, 
for I have found 
the sweet tone of an unending note,
as the makings of an uproar,
in a continuum beyond place and time
where all those governing rules of order
have become the justice of incense in the burning, 
steeped into exquisite singulars of fragrance
forgone are the daze 
from my self-accounts
this riddle of identity has been vanquished 
all thoughts for now?
are plains of welcome mats
that obliquely 
but secretly with wide-eyes say,
heart is hearth as whole.
knowledge had no moving parts 
and knowing, of the human-kind,
only has redemption 
for the ones 
who are the consciousness 
of their soul . . .













No comments:

Post a Comment