also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, August 20, 2018

oneness overwhelms 8/20/18


I can’t leave 
where I never have been.
and I am everywhere else
intent on closing in.
space, what a concept.
get small,
to chase after large,
to be only, some where.
then know it 
by what surrounds.
have travel 
as time consumption.
get focused on particulars
as evidence 
for being there.
trust vision
as if in need.
feel gravity
as if earthbound.
have a sense of ‘I’
like that is relevant
as in, I’m talking to myself,
as if language authors
speech pronounces
and hearing verifies.
self-consciousness is the menu.
chew properly.
swallow whole.
self is buffet 
as a long line,
ever serving.
thought is soup of the day.
slurp if you can.
spill if you must.
cause tides.
ride earth rises.
laugh the death out. 
mid-brain gets it.
spine tingles
until oneness overwhelms . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment