also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, March 8, 2013

synesthesia * 3/8/13


I have heard your sight looking at me.
I answered with time spent
through held positions.
I tried to keep it clean,
with not looking back.
I did not want to engage
in a lesser way.
This occurrence would give both of us
a chance for a deeper sense
of the other to emerge
without mindfulness interfering.
We needed a strain
of undisclosed vibes,
a kind of unclaimed authenticity
to occur,
with no apparent responsibility
for either of us to assume.
Its failure happens all the time
and goes on
without astutely being noticed.
We are each in a synesthesia state
even before formal sensing grounds it.
I have storylines in my head
that I use to filter out what is possible.
It is a kind of barrier to be overcome
if any real connection is to be made.
It seems we all possess some system
in that way.
When I look back
at amazing beings in my life,
it was always incidental and unsuspected.
It was people who answered questions
I didn’t know I was capable of asking.
I became a larger me
out of the connections.
What I take for granted,
dies within me.
What I reach out for,
grows me richly.
Cross-sensing others blesses me
with venues.
I give freely from where
I don’t know I have, but do.
Wisdom is a lot like that
when shared.
I have nothing more to say in words.
That would be a fall back position,
away from our gaining trust in life . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment