also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 3, 2023

the predicament of lament


the problematic of acting out!

body in movement contained.

the suffocating sense of being human conscious!

audience perspective in overwhelm!

the scrawl of living in time measured!

the drumbeat of breath after breath.

thought as if a pinhole of capture.

so much the endeavor of experience!

my say, the string of a kite I never see.

my emotions imposed upon by sensing.

know is just a condiment of the mind.

being a person of planetary imprisonment.

fitfulness is the sense of being a self! 

if I jump gravity silently laughs.

water knows as if its actions speak.

I live centuries between sighs.

if only 'quantum-speak' could be understood . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment