also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, November 29, 2023

never you mind


never can intend 

what is happening.

all too vast to grasp.

pick out particulars

to secure a sense of control.

even every intake is selective.

choose that which makes for familiar. 

it's all a free-fall of inner narrative blather.

my senses know what I want to feel.

explanation is in rough translation.

everyone else seems mostly calm

and so we pretend a projection of knowing.

somehow we all get by,

by simply agreeing that we generally agree.

being mentality preoccupied 

helps with this process,

even if my feeling state goes unshared.

for I dwell in a waterfall of emotions passing.

only touched by those very close at hand.

assume the rest as significant in passing.

but only directly aware of those that I inwardly wash.

wet is at best the experience I have.

cleaned will be my excuse to the world.

next moments are narrative gravity suck.

knowing seems like the air I need to breathe.

if I went numb and blank, 

would time still pass,

and I would have to account for that? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment