also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 26, 2023

what feel thinks

 

I have the weight of tears initially forming

before the summary of joy proclaims.

I have feel before mindful has a clear view.

emotion does not casual an observation

but immerses within more quickly

than mind registers with account.

I am the embrace that leads to tears.

I am the joy before the uplift of it represents.

joy has its expandedness before its claim.

tears are, for the time, 

not spent in oneness, 

but now, oneness recalled.

I have senses that don't have names,

that don't naturally form into words that claim.

dismiss me as an active imagination,

witless with extra dimensions present.

it's hard to solely be a single person.

I am an etheric bleed-out 

in the presence of others.

something other than sensory is ever on-going.

feel is so holographic,

while thought, it seems, is linearly bound,

as if I can have one thought in the definite

but many feelings in the simultaneous.

it's like my mind wants to know how to swim

while my feelings identify with the lake,

the pool, the tub, the waterfall and the ocean.

how did we all get to be 

so good at being crossing guards?

no, I don't want to socialize,

I want to empathize. 

take the me out of the human equation as a self

and process all souls with the equals sign . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment