also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, May 25, 2023

where beauty lies


beautiful as a conscious mood presenting

seems to be disguised by sensory intake

in that it's out there by sensory claim.

but really between that appearance

and what inwardly gets felt,

something entirely different is going on.

somewhere, on the internal motherboard,

is a code for a feeling state

that is like no other.

for when I see beauty out there,

I feel like I am being warmly held,

sensory-embraced 

by an internal gushing fullness,

a form of inward complementarianism, 

not overwhelming 

but richly full and soft-warmly soothing.

I am sensory-struck,

maybe in shock by the contrast presenting.

but it's not overbearing.

it so wants to radiate out of me

as if to compliment beyond its presence.

beauty as claimed, 

as if presenting needs a reframe to me.

but then,

it is all within and intimately ongoing.

it's like a mental perfume

that deeply affects my feelings,

an unexpected harvest 

of a self-affectionate swoon.

and I will inwardly claim,

"damn, that is beautiful."

living of the vibe, 

way more than the remark.

in summary, it will be passing.

refrains will occur.

but the initial onslaught,

oh to live for

and from where within

that it happens.

I do not know.

just simply blessed to be in receivership,

even if it is,

really self administered . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment