also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, May 13, 2023

I asked the child of me


I once asked the child of me

how does this all work,

in terms of being a human.

and that child of me said, 

as if saying it to my other self,

yet channeled to me

with my words spoken.

well, everything beyond the physical 

is functioning in the child-like account.

emotion wants to be in the sea of isness as movement.

these feelings are the immersions in motion,

while thought wants stills, 

as still-shots taken and then mentally received,

as frozen frames of recognition, 

then observed into clarity.

think is in this between world, 

as a void-motion medium.

catching in thought-frames 

that which came from an energetic emotion-state,

as if then brought into thought's method of awareness.

intuition works more off of think's actions.

but imprints with the motion of think immersively,

yet having imports towards what thoughts provoked.

psychic intake is similar to intuition

but intakes foremost from feeling-states' impressions

that are traveling in their ever-motion presence.

inspiration is more so taken from thought,

as the very essence offered

and then running it back 

through the think of it,

until thought re-retrieves it from think.

spiritual dwells in emotional vastness

and creates consummates 

that ride as thoughts, 

but live fully alive as emotional states, 

captured into a presence, 

as having ongoing belief statuses.

there is a child in me

that describes all this to me

in this way.

what do you make of it? 

I mean, this human beingness 

and its workings? . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment