also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, September 5, 2019

search is a calling 9/5/19


coherency exists 
beyond its theory can grasp.
problematic was a supposed to be
a knock at the front door.
in a language way, 
details over represent,
by time and account.
problematic cannot be the lead dog 
on a mind hunt.
in fact, the hunt is 
really letting it find you 
rather then, you discovering it.
one has to be made-up of available
and not prided on certainty 
as it presence presenting.
there is a need for emptiness
in one’s penetrative insight,
where ‘it’ sees you staring out
and then makes its presence known,
even if ‘it’ is instantly unnamable 
but still quasi-graspable 
by some intuitive means.
one, not looking for solutions 
but more so ,
a means of deeper immersion
than understanding would pursue.
if understanding comes,
it is given to me 
more so than I worked to get it.
the ethic involved 
transcends the effort made.
I am only justified 
to search for empty.
what fills me then,
takes me up . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment