also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Marrow of each moment 12/8/15

In the marrow of each moment,
I attend to an honesty
that is awake and alive.
It is not in response to stress
or of needs for protection purposes.
It appears as an altar,
born of stillness,
yet deep beyond the static-ness
of that appearance.
There is ecstatic movement
beyond sensory indulgence
that is so refined
and so frequency precise.
If I thought it solid,
I discover it is liquid.
When I thought it liquid,
it revealed itself as aerated.
When I presumed it to be aerated,
it was invisibly an essence.
When I felt confident in it as essence,
it became imperceptibly real.
I gave up my world of declaratives.
I could drown in naming revelations
and miss the blessedness in passing
of this, the nearly imperceptible
marrow of each moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment