also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, May 21, 2012

Pass through me * 5/21/12

Intention is the armament

of our shared presence.

Offer me the tea ceremony

of your being

without the possibility

of separation from each other.

Brandish the what of you

that is humbly so,

true of you and from you

from beyond

your presence of innocence.

I inescapably am taken up

by that cause of yours

as the signature of two souls

from the same ink of oneness

as the source.

You go forth

acknowledged in my cells

as I go forth

within your expanded means.

This linkage rigorously lives

as a quantum oneness.

In the darkness

of my separate self,

I cannot tell you

how this is so.

But from where it is hurled,

from within you,

I feel it pass into me

uplifting and through.

And I have no resistance

from within.

This linkage between us

is now this ever-expanding web

of conscious connectivity

as our embrace

is this in oneness . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment