also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, October 9, 2023

where say will go


say words that I don't understand,

so that I lean into the tone of their blessing me.

stand further away from me

than the intimacy of our conversation would suggest.

draw me into the initiative,

as the want of being physically closer.

closer to your lips

and let the eventual knead be for touch.

allow comfort for whatever edginess is compelling.

no behavior can surmount for the expression needed.

energetic truth does not answer 

but comes to match in symphony and equilibrium,

as if towards a greater whole than the two of us.

initiating a sense of oneness 

is ever-confirming and otherwise expanding.

giving my sense new depths of awareness as presence.

to be of a philosophy 

that leaves the past of memory's sake

and lives into an isness, fresh and abiding.

this aliveness dreams me into existence.

this magical is beyond my experience's means.

now we go forth, 

timeless in measure.

say will never captivate

what being already is.

no more a sense of distance between us.

no more a mutual feeling unoccupied.

one mind without the effort of retention

until neediness is demystified

and the grossness of experience

is laid to rest.

so that every two of us,

is becoming oneness in manifest . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment