also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 21, 2023

a song we all sing


to live, 

as a song, 

we all quite privately sing.

as to speak the emotional truth, 

as my victimhood, 

is my blessed teacher.

where each moment of mine

is my hiding out 

from within the me. 

outwardly presenting,

yet yearning for all others souls 

in my awareness,

to come forth

by me being. 

my own self-immolation 

towards my blessed self ,

in revelation vibrationally presenting.

for me to be reborn 

of this grand collective 

with an all-souls heart.

and to transform into this oneness, 

identified by my unending drawnness, 

from undisclosed yet within ,

as my becoming this conscious-journey. 

this lifetime, 

as through me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment